To us, Anne & Gerry, your dog’s idea of a good walk is our idea of the future as we believe,
YOUR DOG . . . NOT JUST ONE OF A PACK !
So we provide:-
- A ratio of 1 dog to 1 walker.
- Initial solo walk and consultation to profile your dog’s needs with our balanced programmes.
- Each walk risk assessed your dogs needs.
- Feeding, watering and wipe down arrangements.
- Team member available at all times to take care of emergencies.
- Dedicated local service: pet shopping; transport to vet; weekend and holiday
- Effective communication systems are in place.
- Disclosure Scotland details are available on request.
- Transport is regularly maintained and is smoke free.
- Initial assurance meetings are undertaken to set expectations.
Making life an ease, is what we’re all about here at Walkeez.
Your friend, your dog, will quickly have something in common with us as we match their ease; their tricks and let them ‘lead’ us to know what makes for a great walk; for easy fun.
At Walkeez you will find ‘escapees’ from gardening, nursing and teaching. Long gone are the mixed emotions Anne and Gerry had about taking early retirement when good fortune allowed us the opportunity to make this dream come true; a working lifestyle where -
indoors is outdoors
client care is shared care about
you and your dog’s idea of a good, safe walk!
Prices from £7 per hour.
As individual needs vary from dog to dog, pricing is determined by your dog’s needs and the service package you choose.
Free introductory meeting and walk.
Our sister company CityCatz may be able to help with your cats.