Pet supplies in Shawlands Fur n Feathers
Our Insurance: ‘National Petsitters’; Promoting excellence in the pet sitting industry.
about this site
A bit from SteadyInternet about how this site was built.
The prospect of boarding our pets is awful; something to avoided if at all possible. We do empathise with guilty conversations after the drop-off then the sheer delight when you return to see how they are … how they got on!
Anne & Gerry will provide you with a reassuring solution in circumstances where your are on holiday or simply need to be elsewhere.
- we can accommodate your puppy or an unwell or elderly dog; as well as meet the needs of your cats other small pets and plant and basic garden care.
- Home-Sitting and Walking services can be arranged as part of the one package; depending on our availability.
For your security we operate:
- an effective communication system;
- a strict key holder policy;
- an unmarked car will always be used when arriving at your property
- attention to mail tidy, house lights and curtains.
Anne and Gerry never walk more than two dogs at a time.
Walkeez – walks allow for the broad range of age and stage:
- the scampering new comer whose feet can’t keep up with its nose;
- the intrepid explorer: splattering through he muddiest of puddles; wading in pond and stream; foraging in the undergrowth and just in case, marking its route on favourite trees;
- the elder dog who requires the leisure of a contemplative stroll and the fun of observing life before returning home for a treat and a nap.
Walks can be anything from a twenty-minute stroll to a three hour adventure.
- your dog will be risk assessed prior to each walk to ensure its safety and the safety of other dogs and people;we can follow a familiar route of your choice and the activity can be as long or as short as you require;
- your written permission will be required to allow your dog to walk off-lead;
- solo walks are available;
- transport is regularly maintained and smoke free.