Anne and Gerry never walk more than two dogs at a time.
Walkeez – walks allow for the broad range of age and stage:
- the scampering new comer whose feet can’t keep up with its nose;
- the intrepid explorer: splattering through he muddiest of puddles; wading in pond and stream; foraging in the undergrowth and just in case, marking its route on favourite trees;
- the elder dog who requires the leisure of a contemplative stroll and the fun of observing life before returning home for a treat and a nap.
Walks can be anything from a twenty-minute stroll to a three hour adventure.
- your dog will be risk assessed prior to each walk to ensure its safety and the safety of other dogs and people;we can follow a familiar route of your choice and the activity can be as long or as short as you require;
- your written permission will be required to allow your dog to walk off-lead;
- solo walks are available;
- transport is regularly maintained and smoke free.